If you’re looking to learn new skills, build your confidence and open the door to new employment opportunities and career pathways, one of our training and employment programs might be just right for you.
We deliver a number of programs throughout Queensland to help jobseekers or people who would like to further their career develop the knowledge, skills and overall readiness to succeed in the labour market.
We work in partnership with employers, training providers, government and communities to ensure our programs are relevant to industry, suited to participants and create genuine opportunities for participants to secure employment.
We source funding for our programs from various government programs, enabling eligible participants to take part in them at no cost. Most of our programs are currently funded under the Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative.
We have worked with long-term unemployed participants, Indigenous people, jobseekers from migrant and refugee backgrounds, women re-entering the workforce and others who wanted to make a positive change in their lives. We are proud of the achievements of our participants and our track record of assisting on average two-thirds of program graduates into employment.
Our training and employment programs include:
- Nationally recognised training in in-demand qualifications
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Pre-employment medical screening
- Industry-required background checks and certifications
- Hands-on, practical learning in real work environments
- Ongoing learner support and mentoring
- Links and referrals to our employer partners
- Job search and application assistance
- Post-participation support